Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sunday - Sea, Sand & Sunshine

Sunday sunrise--yes, I was up. That's what happens when you have a room with no PC, no TV, no phone, no radio. You are not plugged into anything. You actually get a full night's sleep and get up at dawn. I can deal with that--for a couple of days.
Sunshine on the charming little porch off my room--which was rain soaked for the first two days of the trip, so I never got to sit!
One of my favorite photos
Sea gulls at the seashore--what else!

Sea, sails, sand and rose hips

Torn between wanting to participate in the painting workshop and seeing the sea. The sea won out!

Well, I did get back in time to toss off a quick study of a spider mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet