Thursday, September 06, 2007

What's New?

Well...nothing exciting. I removed the non-working video from the blog, and added a different flickr badge to the sidebar. While it doesn't show constantly changing photos, the latest photos I added to flickr will appear. The nice little slideshows still don't work like they used to. I've searched Google & Picasa Help - no help! Guess I'll have to try e-mailing them about the problem directly. I've put lots of photos on an external hard drive, but I still have less than 1 GB of C-drive memory left. Too many problems, and not enough fun! I need to get out of the house and take some photos and do something fun!''

Well, compared to what's going on in the world...these are little frustrations indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet