Friday, August 24, 2007

Photojojo - A New Toy!

Haven't posted in a while because I found a new toy! It's www:photojojo.com. Besides photo products and instructions on funny photo stuff, there are forums where other photographers post pictures and "talk" to each other. Some great photos and some really helpful information. I even won the last "What Is It Wednesdays" contest, by recognizing the extreme close-up of the handle on a cheese grater.

In order to participate, I had to figure out how to post photos on "flickr" first, because posting from Picasa 2 blogger didn't work. So now I have a few photos on flickr. Since I'm still using dinosaur dial-up, it ain't easy! One of these days I'll have to break down and go DSL.

Some of the flickr photos have not been posted to this blog because they relate to specific photojojo forums, such as Flowers, Bridges, etc.
Check out: www.flickr.com/photos/bellearielparis and
www.photojojo.com and you can play too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet