Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm Impressed!

Taking the instructor's advice--bring your subject in to make your point. I thought that after seeing numerous photos of lions in Kenya, it was interesting to find a "caged" lion captured in the netting across from the hotel.

A view from the other side of the ballroom of the New York Pennsylvania Hotel.

No, I'm not impressed with my own photos--it's with the bios of the two instructors at yesterday's Nikon class. Bill Durrence has 35 years' experience in editorial, corporate, and commercial photography...no wonder he knows his stuff. The other instructor, Michael A. Schwarz is a three-time nominee for the Pulitzer Prize, and was chosen by Life magazine as one of the country's outstanding young photographers. I can't believe he said he does wedding photography...but for who's wedding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet