Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Landscape at Longwood Gardens




A fog rolled in at the same time that the lights came on in the late afternoon. What a bonus for photo taking. The gardens go on for acres and there was a surprise at every turn. Of course, I could only take a few shots...it was a Museum trip and there's always a deadline to get back on that bus! Without a tripod, I got some "artistically" blurry photos...but I think it's time I invested in a tripod or monopod. Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Irena Ellis said...

It is also foggy where I am, which is Czech Republic, my home country. And Tango Lesson is also one of my favourite films. I also like galleries and museums (I am art history student)...and last but not least my name is Irena.
:-)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I.E.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet