Monday, November 20, 2006

Turkey At Last!

No, not that Thanksgiving Turkey. I've finally downloaded some of the photos from the trip to Turkey. I got back on October 3rd, almost six weeks ago, and I'm just getting around to it! Where has the time gotten to?

View from my room in Antalya. I spent a relaxing afternoon sitting on the terrace overlooking the glass-sided pool, and did this watercolor sketch of the scene.

View of the mountains, sky and sea from the restaurant terrace where I had lunch while the others in the group went for a Turkish bath. I shared my lunch with the friendly cat underneath the table and enjoyed the gift of a gratis Turkish coffee from the waiter. A rememberance of the colorful carpets and the beautiful fruits and vegetables served at breakfast, lunch & dinner. I gave our guide Adnan the sketch in appreciation of all his kindnesses on the trip. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet