Friday, December 09, 2005

White Out!

Looked out the window.....it's that soft, fluffy wet stuff! Have to get the camera out and get some photos to post. I have docent duty at the Museum today, but I won't know until 10:00 a.m. if they've decided to cancel the public tours or not. I hope so...even in the best of weather, a Friday afternoon is not exactly teeming with visitors.
Frosty
Here's a web-site an artist sent to me. That's where I spent last New Year's Eve!
There is no way this year's celebration can compare. Not complaining; received my passport and visa for Brazil yesterday, and February is just around the corner.

Once you have the picture, scroll the side bar down and then move the bottom scroll bar slowly by putting your curser on the right ">" and hold down the mouse key for a wrap around view of Paris.
Click on the link below & scroll horizontally:
http://framboise781.free.fr/Paris.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet