Saturday, September 11, 2010

Framed!

My new techie toy....a Coby key chain digital frame that holds 60 1" photos. I though it was a fun gadget for only $9 until it took me hours trying to get it recognized by either the Toshiba or the Asus. I researched comments from other buyers and hurrah....one person said they got it to work by using a cable connection from a camera, instead of the one that came with the key chain. I thought it was some kind of a software problem, but when I used the cable from a card reader to connect the key chain to the laptop....yay...it worked!

Before I found the solution I sent an e-mail to Coby tech support. Their response should be interesting.

You can set the digital time, which shows up in nice big numbers, so I can also use it as a watch when I'm traveling.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet