Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Scene in the City


Posted by Picasa


After walking around for 3 hours at the NY Buildings trade show at the Javits Center (on behalf of the Harrison Park Marketing Committee), and lugging around 10 lbs of handouts, I treated my feet to a movie on the way back to Penn Station. Saw "Sex in the City"...well, loved the crazy shoes, hats and clothes, Penthouse Apartment, world's greatest personal assistant...and oh, that guy in the shower! On the way down 34th Street to Penn Station I couldn't resist the gorgeous view of the Empire State Building against the blue sky, so I whipped out the point-and-shoot Fuji and voila! I know...so touristy, but I luv NY!

There were also some beautiful views of the swamps at sunset between NY & NJ from the train window on the way home, but I thought the other 3 seat mates would think it pretty weird if I whipped out my camera, so I didn't. It had been a long day, and I wasn't in the mood for conversation...."why are you taking pictures," "what kind of camera is that," etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet