Thursday, November 10, 2011

Four-Day Birthday Bash!

 


We could only get together to celebrate my September 30th birthday (#77) in November...but it sure was worth the wait! It included a home-baked birthday cake with 78 candles blazing. I was so concerned about my sister's dining room going up in flames before I blew them all out, I didn't even take a photo! There was a Bento Box lunch at a Japanese restaurant, a Wine & Chocolate Tasting at Laurel Lake Vineyards where there was a Sportscar Meet also taking place, dinner at Grasso's with a delicious Espresso Martini, and Normandie hard cider and small plates at Jedediah Hawks' Inn before dinner, with a stop at the Briarmere Farms for raspberry pie, and a carrot cake muffin.

Now back to the 17-day diet once again!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet