Saturday, May 26, 2007

What's in Minneapolis?

That's the question I was asked when I mentioned I was going on a trip to Minneapolis/St. Paul. The answer is...too much to see and do in just a few days. There is Art, Architecture, Theater, Music, parks, lakes, good food from pub to posh, and nice people! These are just a few of my favorite things...I guess you can tell I'm a fan of Frank Gehry's architecture. This is just the "tip of the iceberg" (well, that's appropriate for Minnesota winters). Sometimes we only had 30 minutes to walk around a site, some museums didn't allow photos, and often I was too busy looking, listening, and eating to take photos.

Since we were in Minneapolis, how could we not go to the Mall of America, the largest in the US. Again, this was a 30-minute stop, so I spent it taking photos in the Amusement Park, the only really unique feature of the mall. It struck me as a Supersize Livingston Mall...NJ folks will know what I'm talking about.



I'm so proud of myself..."embedding" a slide show is something new I tried, and it worked. What's next? Music? Movies? Who knows! If you are interested in seeing the photos full size, you can click on the photos, which will take you to the Album; then click "slidehow" on the right and you will see a full screen slideshow. I may even get around to putting in some captions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet