Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What Happened to April?

What a boring blog....no entries for the entire month of April. What happened? The IRS? Easter? Co-op meetings, meetings, meetings! In between I did manage to squeeze in some real fun stuff! Like a trip to the Chelsea loft apartment of a Folk Art collector featured in the May 2006 issue of Architectural Digest...I can show you the white leather chair I sat in, and the table I put my wine glass on! Special kick..the Weegee photos in the bathroom, along with piped in jazz and a collection of rubber duckies on the tub edge. Sorry, no photos so you'll have to check out Architectural Digest.

That was last Wednesday evening, followed by a beautiful spring day in the New Jersey countryside. We visited the studio of a ceramic artist. After lunch at an Inn in Clinton, we had an artist led tour of his exhibit at the Hunterdon Art Museum. Yes...I have lots of photos, to be added later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet