Saturday, October 08, 2005

Where have I been? Does anyone care?

The good news is that I'm obviously not addicted to blogging--haven't made an entry since Tuesday! That's because I've been involved in HPO stuff--and that's definitely no longer any fun at all. But things have much improved since last night. I got to spend my birthday money on a new Epson printer! Up until 2:00 a.m. playing, and today I did a sample CD label. Can I download the image here? Well, here goes!

Well, here goes nothing! -- It didn't work. Shall I go to "Utter Frustration"?

Thought I'd try again--now even the "add image" screen doesn't show up!


Athough I couldn't download the circular photo from the CD imprint, here's the photo I used. Isn't that a charming face?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Priceline Rental Car Coupon
Tweet